There is a different range of printers, copiers and business machines that are multifunctional as both printer & copier. With several brands offering different solutions, we can help you decide on choosing the right business machine for your specific requirement.
Thinking on how to buy a printer scanner copier? We will help you.
Copier Sales Team
Our copier sales team will evaluate your specific needs after checking with you on-
- What kind of copier machine are you looking at?
- Are you looking for a simple copier?
- Are you looking for a laser printer that copies too?
- Are you looking for a machine that copies, scans, prints, and faxes?
- What is the graphic capacity or print quality you are looking at?
- When choosing a copier, what are the number of pages you plan to copy in a month?
- Are you looking to buy an ink or toner variant?
- Are you looking for wi-fi enabled printers?
- Do you require color or black & white copies?
choosing the right printer or copier for your company
- We deal in various brands offering services in different capacities.
- We are authorized dealers for known brands and offer a strong backing of their technical support for a long and engaging commitment.
- We deal in office equipment day in and out and our staff is sensitive to the different market requirements.
- Our staff is also pro-actively trained on the different brands, equipment and service upgrades. This ensures that they are in a capacity to suggest the best of the lot for you.
What parameters are important
when deciding on office machines and supplies?
While looking for office machines and supplies,
like copier and laser printer services,
as well as supplies,
following are the parameters
Single or multiple functions
While choosing office printers, companies should first evaluate their need for a single serving of a multiple function printer. Multi-function printers can be used for copying, scanning, printing, mailing as well as converting documents.
Multiple functions printers are cost-effective as they compensate for the other business machines including, fax, copier, scanner and help to align tasks and manage data in one unit, thereby streamlining the process.
They can be used for multiple users, as they are resource-effective, have better speeds and output. They are also capable of copying, scanning, and faxing.
The network printers could be wired, LED, Inkjet, wireless, colored, monochrome, or other variants. They are compliant with other devices like mobile for easy printing.
The printing capacity is the technicality of the printer that shows how it is better than other products or brands.
- How many prints can a printer print?
- What is the speed of printing?
- What is the memory of the printer?
- Technologically updated – compatibility with mobile phones or other devices for wireless and faster prints.
- Software support
- Touch screen interface
Which this information, evaluation can be daunting for a layman or a decision-making authority in the company. At SE Laser, we guide you in identifying the best fit for your business operations.